First off your friends are your friends and you are you. You are perfect just the way you are, and that isn’t some cliche saying. There is only one you, so you can’t let anybody tell you, that you aren’t good enough. It’s hard to say a lot not knowing anything about you. If you want to email us, email me at email@example.com or you could post another question not under anonymous and we will answer privately.
The You Are Not Alone Project is a huge project being run by It Ends Today. This is a photo/story submission project! All stories and photos will be displayed on the website and included in a video that we will play at the middle and high schools we visit to show those who are afraid to speak about what is going on that they truly are not alone. In order to participate you can:
1. A typed or handwritten story about a story/experience you had with bullying, no matter it being yourself, your friend or a stranger
2. A photo of you holding a piece of paper with your story/experience you had with bullying, no matter it being yourself, your friend or a stranger
3. A photo of you holding a piece of paper with a fact about bullying
4. A photo of you holding a piece of paper with an inspiring message to those who are being bullied and afraid to say anything
5. A photo of you holding a piece of paper with the name of our organization It Ends Today
You can submit the photos to itendstodayinc.tumblr.com/submit ! Thank you so much for your help! Examples and submissions will be posted on the blog and on the tab YANA at itendstodayinc.tumblr.com
im so insecure about my body.. i always see myself fat and ugly. All my friends are so skinny it makes me look even worse... i dont know what to do. please help..
I have suffered from anorexia for 5 years, since I was in seventh grade. I went to a very small school, and word got around fast. When I got to high school, word traveled even faster. I relapsed during my sophomore year and the news spread like wildfire. I am very reserved and I’ve always had…